Broken bones often leave us heartbroken because we don’t always have the tools needed to mend them. For the animals, this means that saving their lives can often mean them losing a limb. In the worst instances, where there are severe injuries to more than one limb, or when breaks are located in an area where our current X-Fix remedy cannot be applied, lives are being lost.
We need your help to raise R150 000.00 for the purchase of a plating kit to enable us to mend every bone fracture possible and save every life and every limb of every orthopaedic patient who needs us.
Paw Feet Love, sponsored by Bravecto South Africa gives you the opportunity to #savelifeandlimb by putting your best foot forward (over and over again) to help animals in need of life/limb saving surgeries.
It’s really easy, in fact all you have to do is register online at https://www.entryninja.com/events/73482-pawfeetlove and pay a R100 entrance fee. As a thanks, we will send you a 10% voucher to use off your next purchase of #Bravecto
If you would like to make your walk count for more, you can register as a fundraiser here (link to Given Gain https://www.givengain.com/e/pawfeetlove-savelifeandlimb/) and ask your family, friends and colleagues to make a donation towards your walk) This is optional, but if you raise R600 or more, you’ll be entered into the draw to win a Salomon (link to https://salomonsports.co.za/)voucher to the value of R2000.
1. On the 22 August 2020 or 23 August 2020 , just ahead of National Dog Day, take a walk – the time or distance is irrelevant – you are simply walking to honour victims of cruelty and neglect whose broken bones prevent them from doing the same.
3. In your photo, be sure to hold up your hand as shown below in solidarity and support of our PAW FEET LOVE #SaveLifeandLimb campaign.
4. You may either use the one hand or the two hand’s love gesture in the photo.
5. Share your images to our event page here (link to https://www.facebook.com/events/817045882161768/)
6. Registrants will each be gifted with a 10% discount voucher from Bravecto!
Saving lives is priceless but it does cost money, please sign up, take a walk for a great cause and help us save life and limb!