Our Farmyard cares for many different farm animals until they are ready for new homes, if you see any you are interested in, view the tabs below for more info on the adoption process.
For more information about an equine, Contact us: Lindsay Willis on 0217004173 email@example.com
(Please allow roughly 7 days for the adoption process to be completed)
Farm Animals: To be negotiated depending on animal type.
The home check
Once you’ve decided which animal you’d like to adopt, one of our pre-placement officers will visit your home. This ensures that your property is a suitable match for the animal concerned. We take into account:
• Other animals in the family.
• Children’s ages
• Level of experience of adopt
• Size of property
The following are also considered as criteria for adoption
• You must be over 18 to adopt.
• Your property must be fully enclosed.
• There must be adequate shelter
• You must be able to afford a private vet and have transport to take your animal to the vet.